Jobs in Singapore 2020


Singapore is well known for its low taxation, the minimal cost of living, and warm, welcoming climate. Also known as the hub to Asia, Singapore is notoriously safe and welcoming. Living and working in the city is a dream shared by many.
Luckily, the job market in the Asian city is steadily growing. More industries are popping up, and there’s a huge increase in ex-pats and locals founding startups. Finding a job in Singapore is highly doable for ex-pats - but how do you get started?

Leading oil and gas company hiring staff for their offshore project in Singapore: Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. Its colonial core centers on the Padang, a cricket field since the 1830s and now flanked by grand buildings such as City Hall, with its 18 Corinthian columns. In Singapore's circa-1820 Chinatown stands the red-and-gold Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, said to house one of Buddha's teeth.
Urgent Telephonic Interview for Singapore:
Salary Range (SGD): 800 – 1800
Contract Period: 2 Years
Selection Mode: Telephonic Interview
VISA Type: Work Permit
No.
Positions
Location
1
Electrician
Singapore
2
Plumber
Singapore
3
AC Technician
Singapore
4
HVAC Technician
Singapore
5
Mason
Singapore
6
Carpenter
Singapore
7
Welder (3G, 4G, 6G)
Singapore
8
Pipe Fitter
Singapore
9
Helper
Singapore
10
Foreman (All Trade)
Singapore
11
Supervisor (All Trade)
Singapore
12
Accountant
Singapore
13
Store Keeper
Singapore
14
Cook
Singapore


Free Food + Accommodation + Transportation + Over Time
Required 5 years experience in Oil and Gas field.
Only offshore training completed candidates will be accepted.
Contact for Further Details:
Huda Manpower
Contact: +917077887581

Getting a job offer is a huge accomplishment but doesn’t represent the final step in the hiring process. Next, you’ll need to apply for a Singapore work visa.
Luckily, Singapore is a multicultural city that’s home to many ex-pats and is typically welcoming of foreigners seeking visas. In order to obtain one, you’ll need a job offer, to pay a registration fee and to submit your application. You can apply for your visa online and have it processed in just 7 days.


Comments

  1. My fine number +923452988549

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm civil Foreman
    My have experiences
    10 years in Doha Qatar
    Mob-+919920320257
    Qat- no- +97450619269

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a professional welder with (7)yeas y experience in welding and fabrication,am very interested in the job this is my contact number.


    +233248438947

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iam electrician diploma U.N.D.P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can do work assistance in any any job
    +2348133824915

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am adnan . You sor mechinc

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a drill rig operator with 10 years experience in open cast mining

    ReplyDelete
  8. Iam steel fabrication in doha qatar iam very inserted the job iam 5year experience in job

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am Dubai warming 3 year experience and Saudi 2 year experience 9006278983 a/c technician

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a professional carpenter with 18 years experience. Please call me. My mail 1980aneesh@gmail.com. WhatsApp number +91 9747173170.Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,
    I want to apply for the post of "storekeeper", work experience for 02 years as a "Store in-charge".
    Kindly consider my request.

    Regards.
    Shakeel Ahmad
    Karachi, Pakistan.

    ReplyDelete
  12. +919986741787 this my number I am south Indian cook also need any type of helper job

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am an engineer ,just completed school some months ago,from oic cameroon ,have a diplomat on engineering, i can also work in any restaurant or hotel, my contact +237672869881

    ReplyDelete
  14. https://www.linkedin.com/in/ch-bhushan-rao-07298455
    Contact me : 7217272272

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hard working man I just need a job there in your company four storekeyper
      My WhatsApp number is 0742419529

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DOPET (Doha Petroleum Construction Co Ltd) Job Vacancies

SOUTH KOREA | WORK PERMIT & JOB 2020